Gramicid - 22
Gramicid 22 is a combination of Polyamine film-forming compound, Neutralizing Amine, Alkalising Amine, Complexing agent, Oxygen Scavenger & Dispersing Agent. It forms strong barriers of Aliphatic Fatty Amine on ferrous & non-ferrous amine.
Gramicid 22 forms a physical barrier to prevent the contact of the metal surface with Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Corrosion products & scale making ion. Thus it inhibits deposition as well as corrosion both for boiler water system. Amine film is stable in a range of pH 5 to 11. It protects the system under abnormal condition due to ingress of acid, Hardness slippage, High Oxygen slippage from De-aerator.
- For both LOW & MEDIUM Pressure Boilers.
- Boiler Antiscalant
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Oxygen Scavenger
- Sludge Conditioner
- Scale Inhibitor
- Maintains the alkalinity of the Water (pH Booster)
- Prevents metal ions and metal oxide, Silica & calcium depositions
Application: Inhibits scale deposition and occurrence of corrosion on boiler water systems.
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Packing Type: Can / Barrel
- Form: Liquid
- Packing Size: 20 Kg HDPE carboy
- Dosage: 15 to 20 ppm/M3