Gramicid 122 - Cleaning Chemical for Reverse Osmosis Systems
GRAMICID 122 is a specially formulated blend of cleaners for the effective removal of carbonate, metal oxide, fluoride, iron, Silica and sulphate scales of Barium, Strontium, Magnesium and Calcium in reverse osmosis systems.
Premium quality constituents ensure excellent cleaning of impurities such as silica scales, slimes, oils and organic compounds.
- GRAMICID 122 is a low pH liquid formulation to remove calcium carbonate, metal hydroxides & sulfate scales of calcium, barium and strontium.
- Adding of better scales removal, system performance and membrane life.
- GRAMICID122 into any membrane cleaning solution results in the achievement
- Liquid cleaner which allows shorter mixing time.
- Low foam formulation.
- Cost-effective program for sulfate/carbonate scales removal.
- No adverse effects with repeated use of the solution.
- Application: It controls a wide range of inorganic scales along with reactive and non-reactive silica at high levels in the feed water.
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade, Laboratory Grade
- Packing Type: Can / Barrel
- Form: Liquid
- Appearance: Colorless Liquid
- Packing Size: 20 kg HDPE carboy
- pH (as is): 1 pH
- pH (1% solution): Acidic
- Solubility: 100% water soluble