Gramicid 102 - Silica Antiscalant for Reverse Osmosis Systems
Gramicid -102 is a highly effective liquid antiscalant, specially formulated for feed water with higher levels of silica and metal oxides. Use of Gramicid 102 controls silica scales and fouling due to metal oxide thereby giving a sustained performance for a longer time and reducing unscheduled shutdowns and cleaning costs.
- Eliminates conventional treatment.
- Facilitates maximum recovery.
- Allows effective scale control.
- Controls deposition of suspended particles.
- Miscibility: Gramicid “ 102 is a non-corrosive liquid miscible in water at all proportions.
- Stability: It is chemically stable over a broad range of pH and temperature.
- Safe for use: Toxicological study reveals that Gramicid 101 is safe for use.
- Compatible with all types of membranes
- Working as a water softening agent.
- Contains no toxic chemicals and can be discharged into effluent without any pollution problem
- Maintains Alkalinity
- Application: It controls a wide range of inorganic scales along with reactive and non-reactive silica at high levels in the feed water.
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade, Laboratory Grade
- Packing Type: Can / Barrel
- Form: Liquid
- Appearance: Reddish
- Dilution ratio: 2% to 5%
- packing Size: 20 kg HDPE carboy
- pH: 6 pH
- Solubility: 100% water soluble
- Dosage: 1 to 8 ppm,