Gramicid 101 - Antiscalant & Antifoulant for Reverse Osmosis Systems
Gramicid -101 is a liquid antiscalant & antifoulant for reverse osmosis systems. Use of Gramicid 101 controls inorganic scales of elements common in surface, ground and seawater. This product facilitates maximum control of Calcium, Sulphate, Barium & Strontium scales. It also controls the deposition of suspended particles. Continuous use performance for a longer time and reducing unscheduled shutdowns and cleaning costs. Of Gramicid -101 reduces membrane-scaling tendencies thereby giving sustained. Gramicid 101 is a higher molecular wt. material. So it can not pass through the membrane.
- Eliminates conventional treatment.
- Facilitates maximum recovery.
- Allows effective scale control.
- Controls deposition of suspended particles.
- Stability: It is chemically stable over a broad range of pH and temperature.
- Safe for use: Toxicological study reveals that Gramicid 101 is safe for use.
- Compatible with all types of membranes
- Working as a water softening agent.
- Contains no toxic chemicals and can be discharged into effluent without any pollution problem
- Maintains Alkalinity
- Application: It controls a wide range of inorganic scales
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade, Laboratory Grade
- Packing Type: Can / Barrel
- Form: Liquid
- Appearance: Colorless
- Dilution ratio: 2% to 5%
- packing Size: 20 kg HDPE carboy
- pH: 8 pH
- Solubility: 100% water soluble
- Dosage: 1 to 5 ppm,